One-Time Donation$20.00 – $2,500.00Donate Now
Every dime donated goes toward funding our efforts to educate the public, change public opinion and lobby our government to end these disastrous lockdowns. All of our members, including our Founder, are volunteers. No salaries are paid.
End Alberta Lockdown is a registered NPO (non-profit organization) in the province of Alberta (registered as End Calgary Lockdown Inc.)
You will receive a receipt for your donation via email. End Alberta Lockdown is a registered non-profit organization (NPO) in the province of Alberta (registered as End Calgary Lockdown Inc.)
Monthly Update from Our Founder
Who We Are and Why We Need Your Help
EndAlbertaLockdown.com is a registered non-profit organization (NPO) in the province of Alberta (registered as End Calgary Lockdown Inc.). We are entirely a volunteer organization. No one is paid for their efforts, including our Director, who typically puts in 16 hour days. All donations go toward covering costs and raising awareness.
Prefer to donate offline? Please send a cheque to:
End Calgary Lockdown Inc.
62 Wedgewood Drive SW.
Calgary, AB. T3C 3G5
Please include your name and email address as this is the easiest way for us to send you a receipt.
Our costs (to date and ongoing):
- $1,500.00/month ongoing expenses - approx. (dedicated web hosting, Mailchimp email, Amazon SES, Pro plugins for our website, etc.)
- $14,875.00 to date: Accrued web development costs (EAL and CovidSurveyAlberta.com)
- $2,500.00: Printing of signs (cost for 500 signs with lawn stands)
- $2,800.00: Printing of flyers (cost for 40,000 PCR brochures)
- $320.00: Printing of generic business cards to direct people to our site. These are mostly displayed by our member businesses (cost for 10,000 cards)
- $4,000/month: approx. Advertising on Facebook and in the Western Standard
- $300.00 to $1,200.00/month: Misc. expenses such as shipping costs for signs and flyers, banner printing, video recordings, etc.
Things we could do with more funding...
- Expand our online advertising, our most effective form of gathering new signatures and members, as well as raising public awareness
- Print more flyers and signs
- Billboards! (with sufficient funding we would place billboards in every city)